Explore. Apply. Repeat. Complete and submit your admission and scholarship applications online. Admission information for every Texas Public University plus some private and 2 year schools.
Use the Common Application to apply to approximately 300 selective colleges and universities.
All perspective student athletes must register with the eligibility center in grade 11. SAT and ACT scores must be sent directly from the testing agencies - use code "9999". Go to the NCAA website to register as a prospective student athlete.
Financial aid begins with the free application for Federal Student Aid. All students are encouraged to file the FAFSA.
Annunity.org offers smart personal advice for you on how to make the
college decision. Financial Aid information.
Texas Tuition Promise Fund
Enrollment is now open for the Texas Tuition Promise Fund. Click the button below.
College Planning Materials
Information on available scholarships and 5 steps guide to paying for college.
Talking Book Program for Dyslexia
Students determined, on the basis of dyslexia screening or reading instrument results to have dyslexia or a related disorder, or to be at risk for dyslexia or other reading difficulties, have access to the Talking Book Program (TBP) maintained by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
The TBP allows students with reading disabilities to borrow audiobooks free of charge. Over 100,000 titles are available, including hundreds of titles in Spanish. Use the link below to open the TBP site.
The information for the following scholarships has been placed in a folder beside the scholarship bulletin board beside the high school office and links have been emailed to the seniors:
1) Unigo Scholarships #1 different deadlines.
2) East Texas Credit Union Presidential Scholarship (#1) (All Majors), deadline March 1, 2022.
3) East Texas Credit Union McLauchlin Scholarship (#2) (Education Majors), deadline March 1, 2022.
4) Student Scholarships.org (15), different deadlines for each scholarship.
5) H-E-B Scholarship for UIL participants, deadline January 28, 2021.
6) Hagan Scholarship, deadline December 1, 2021
7) PB&J Scholarship, deadline May 31, 2022.
8) Cars of Palestine Scholarship, deadline April 1, 2022.
9) Palestine Association of Realtors Scholarship, deadline April 15, 2022.
10) Anderson County Farm Bureau Scholarships, deadline March 25, 2022.
11) Palestine Community Theatre, Inc. Scholarship, deadline February 28, 2022.
12) Palestine Rotary Club Scholarship, deadline April 1, 2022.
13) Harry A. Haverlah Scholarship, deadline March 28, 2022.
14) Family and Consumer Sciences Teachers Association of Texas Scholarship, deadline March 18, 2022.
15) Palestine Kiwanis Club Scholarship, deadline April 1, 2022.
16) Red Bird Scholarship (TVCC students only), deadline April 29, 2022. (ONLINE ONLY) https://tvcc.jotform.com/200963995406060
17) Trinity Valley Community College Scholarship, deadline June 1, 2022.
18) Joye Gold Memorial Scholarship, deadline April 22, 2022.
19) Palestine Junior Service League Scholarship, deadline April 29, 2022.
20) William Bonner Ingram Scholarship, deadline April 15, 2022.
21) First State Bank: The Mary Helen Myrick Scholarship, deadline May 2, 2022.
22) Anderson County A & M Club Scholarship, deadline April 15, 2022.
23) Kristin Pickett Smith Memorial Scholarship, deadline May 5, 2022.
24) Cayuga ISD Local Scholarships, (Cayuga Memorial Scholarship, Cayuga Booster Club Scholarships, The Gragg Scholarships, Masonic Lodge Scholarship, Billie & Forest Jackson Memorial Scholarship), deadline April 22, 2022.
25) Montalba Community Improvement Association, Inc. Scholarship, due May 6, 2022.
Directions for Accessing Student Results via TexasAssessment.Gov
The District received Individual Student Reports from the Spring 2022 End-of-Course exams on June 13 and will mail those reports June 15. Student access codes to view testing history on the Texas Assessment Family Portal are included on the Individual Student Report.
Individual Student Reports for grades 3-8 Spring 2022 STAAR are expected on June 20. If received by the expected date, those reports will be mailed home on June 22.
To access the Texas Assessment Family Portal, you may click on the link below: