Explore. Apply. Repeat. Complete and submit your admission and scholarship applications online. Admission information for every Texas Public University plus some private and 2 year schools.
Use the Common Application to apply to approximately 300 selective colleges and universities.
All perspective student athletes must register with the eligibility center in grade 11. SAT and ACT scores must be sent directly from the testing agencies - use code "9999". Go to the NCAA website to register as a prospective student athlete.
Financial aid begins with the free application for Federal Student Aid. All students are encouraged to file the FAFSA.
Annunity.org offers smart personal advice for you on how to make the
college decision. Financial Aid information.
Texas Tuition Promise Fund
Enrollment is now open for the Texas Tuition Promise Fund. Click the button below.
College Planning Materials
Information on available scholarships and 5 steps guide to paying for college.
Talking Book Program for Dyslexia
Students determined, on the basis of dyslexia screening or reading instrument results to have dyslexia or a related disorder, or to be at risk for dyslexia or other reading difficulties, have access to the Talking Book Program (TBP) maintained by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
The TBP allows students with reading disabilities to borrow audiobooks free of charge. Over 100,000 titles are available, including hundreds of titles in Spanish. Use the link below to open the TBP site.
The information for the following scholarships has been placed in a folder beside the scholarship bulletin board beside the high school office and links have been emailed to the seniors:
1) Unigo Scholarships #1 different deadlines.
2) East Texas Credit Union Presidential Scholarship (#1) (All Majors), deadline March 1, 2022.
3) East Texas Credit Union McLauchlin Scholarship (#2) (Education Majors), deadline March 1, 2022.
4) Student Scholarships.org (15), different deadlines for each scholarship.
5) H-E-B Scholarship for UIL participants, deadline January 28, 2021.
6) Hagan Scholarship, deadline December 1, 2021
7) PB&J Scholarship, deadline May 31, 2022.
8) Cars of Palestine Scholarship, deadline April 1, 2022.
9) Palestine Association of Realtors Scholarship, deadline April 15, 2022.
Directions for Accessing Student Results via TexasAssessment.Gov
Starting on June 28th:
Click “Find My Access Code” & log in.
Review your child’s STAAR results and the personalized resources to support learning at home.
At the beginning of the school year, discuss the results with your child’s teacher and work together to support your child’s learning.