Explore. Apply. Repeat. Complete and submit your admission and scholarship applications online. Admission information for every Texas Public University plus some private and 2 year schools.
Use the Common Application to apply to approximately 300 selective colleges and universities.
All perspective student athletes must register with the eligibility center in grade 11. SAT and ACT scores must be sent directly from the testing agencies - use code "9999". Go to the NCAA website to register as a prospective student athlete.
Financial aid begins with the free application for Federal Student Aid. All students are encouraged to file the FAFSA.
Directions for Accessing Student Results via TexasAssessment.Gov
Starting on June 28th:
Click “Find My Access Code” & log in.
Review your child’s STAAR results and the personalized resources to support learning at home.
At the beginning of the school year, discuss the results with your child’s teacher and work together to support your child’s learning.
Texas Tuition Promise Fund
Enrollment is now open for the Texas Tuition Promise Fund. Click the button below.
College Planning Materials
Information on available scholarships and 5 steps guide to paying for college.
Talking Book Program for Dyslexia
Students determined, on the basis of dyslexia screening or reading instrument results to have dyslexia or a related disorder, or to be at risk for dyslexia or other reading difficulties, have access to the Talking Book Program (TBP) maintained by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
The TBP allows students with reading disabilities to borrow audiobooks free of charge. Over 100,000 titles are available, including hundreds of titles in Spanish. Use the link below to open the TBP site.
The information for the following scholarships has been placed in a folder beside the scholarship bulletin board beside the high school office and links have been emailed to the seniors:
1) Unigo Scholarships #1, different deadlines
2) HLS Law Scholarship, deadline August 15, 2021 (click scholarship name for link)
3) Unigo Scholarships #2 different deadlines.
4) Match The Promise Foundation Scholarship, deadline December 31, 2020.
6) East Texas Credit Union Presidential Scholarship (#1) (All Majors), deadline March 1, 2021.
7) East Texas Credit Union McLauchlin Scholarship (#2) (Education Majors), deadline March 1, 2021.
8) Vietnam Veterans of America Scholarship, deadline November 30, 2020.
9) Unigo Scholarships #3, different deadlines.
10) Unigo Scholarships #4, different deadlines.
11) East Texas Communities Foundation (76) Scholarships, deadline February 1, 2021 or March 1, 2021.
12) Pettable Pet Lovers Scholarship, deadline December 15, 2020.
13) Unigo Scholarships #4, different deadlines.
14) Texas Farm Credit Scholarship, deadline January 8, 2021.
15) Jackie Robinson Foundation (JRF) Scholarship, deadline February 1, 2021.
16) Carr P. Collins Baylor Scholarship, deadline January 31, 2021.
17) H-E-B Scholarship for UIL participants, deadline February 3, 2021.
18) Little Bundle Superdad Scholarship, deadline December 31, 2020.
19) Congo Truck Club Scholarship, deadline March 26, 2021.
20) Palestine Negro Business & Professional Women’s Club Inc. Scholarship, deadline March 26, 2021.
21) Palestine Negro Business & Professional Women’s Club Inc. Scholarship. Seniors attending TVCC of UT Tyler at Palestine, deadline March 26, 2021.
22) Palestine Negro Business & Professional Women’s Club Inc. Scholarship. Seniors planning to attend a Christian College, deadline March 26, 2021.
23) Anderson County A & M Club Scholarship, deadline April 12, 2021.
24) Anderson County Farm Bureau Scholarships, deadline March 5, 2021.
26) William Bonner Ingram Scholarship, deadline April 2, 2021.
27) Harry A. Haverlah Scholarship, deadline April 2, 2021.
28) Unigo Scholarships #5, different deadlines.
29) Trinity Valley Electric Coop Scholarship, deadline March 12, 2021.
30) Palestine Regional Medical Center Scholarship, deadline April 16, 2021.
31) Kristin Pickett Smith Memorial Scholarship, deadline April 2, 2021.
32) Trinity Valley Volleyball Association Scholarship, deadline March 20, 2021.
33) Altrusa International Scholarship, deadline April 15, 2021.
34) Unigo Scholarships #6, different deadlines.
35) Anderson County Farm Bureau Scholarship, deadline April 1, 2021.
36) Farm Bureau Young Farmer and Rancher Scholarship, deadline April 1, 2021.
37) George and Carrie Tomlinson Scholarship, deadline March 31, 2021.
38) Scottish Rite Library & Museum Scholarship, deadline March 22, 2021.
39) Beta Sigma Phi Scholarship, deadline April 15, 2021.
40) Palestine Rotary Club Scholarship, deadline April 2, 2021.
41) Anderson County Youth Livestock Show Scholarships, (Boston Porter Memorial, Jim Bishop Memorial, ACYLA & Rodeo, Rush Herrington Rodeo and Memorial, Anderson County Crawfish Boil, and Wiggy Thump) deadline March 28, 2021.
42) NSDAR William Findley Chapter Scholarship, deadline April 30, 2021.
43) Trinity Valley Community College Scholarship, deadline June 1, 2021. 44)
44) Cayuga ISD Local Scholarships, (Cayuga Memorial Scholarship, Cayuga Booster Club Scholarships, The Gragg Scholarships, Masonic Lodge Scholarship, Billie & Forest Jackson Memorial Scholarship), deadline April 22, 2021.
45) Joye Gold Memorial Scholarship, deadline April 23, 2021.
46) UNIGO #7, different deadlines.
47) First State Bank: The Mary Helen Myrick Scholarship, deadline May 1, 2021.
48) Atlanta Innovative Medicine Scholarship, deadline December 31, 2021.
49) Anderson County Legal Professionals Scholarship, deadline April 30, 2021.
50) SunTec Auto Glass Scholarship, deadline December 15, 2021.
51) Society of Petroleum Engineers Scholarship, deadline April 30, 2021.
52) Buster Bynum Education Scholarship, deadline May 21, 2021.