Cayuga ISD will be closed on Friday, February 4th, due to icy weather and roads. There will be no extracurricular activities on Friday, Feb. 4th. These activities will be rescheduled and information will be made available when the dates and times are determined.
Safe Return to School
Cayuga ISD Food Service Department is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Dishwasher/Custodian for the Food Service Department.
· Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and other food service staff.
· Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 60 pounds several times a day.
· Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
· Must have excellent people skills and be comfortable working with children of different ages.
· Must maintain personal hygiene in accordance with Texas Health Department standards for Food Service Employees.
· Must be able to obtain a Food Handlers Certificate.